Toulouse, France is one of the most recommended places to spend for your holiday getaway. This city is also known as Pink City. It is home to entertainment center, beautiful parks and gardens, as well as fantastic delicacy.
Toulouse is a great place to visit for romantic or family trip. There are many attractions such as situs judi online to enjoy. Well, sightseeing is one of the most common agenda when it comes to travelling, in Toulouse, you will find many spots for sightseeing though. Thus, you won’t run out of idea of what to do while visiting this stylish city.
Recommended spots for sightseeing in Toulouse
Toulouse is popular as a place of culture and recreation. Thus, it attracts both local and international visitors every day. Since average climate in this city is pleasant and mild, you can visit it anytime. Basically, you can enjoy both old and new vibe of the city. Here are recommended spots for sightseeing when you are exploring Toulouse:
- If you’d like to enjoy the old vibe of the city through sightseeing, it is recommended to visit Bazacle Complex. This is where you can enjoy architectural complex situated near the Garonne River. You can see old bridge, castle, windmill, as well as a dam.
- You can also visit Basilica of St.Sernin where you can find religious monument. This is a place where you can see the world’s largest church. It is built in Romanesque style and the construction itself conducted in the 11th Century. There are many things you can find in the church such as paintings, jewelry items, as well leaf mural from the 11th century.
- You can also sightseeing at botanical garden in Toulouse which was founded in 1730. Well, this one of the most visited local botanical garden in Toulouse and it is home to 1,300 species of plants and trees. It is surrounded by stone made-high walls. Another thing to see around the area is medieval buildings with fantastic architecture.
- For more modern spots of sightseeing, you can visit Space City theme park that has opened since 1997. There are various attractions connected to Out Space such as models of rockets, space station, planetarium, as well as exhibitions.
- If you are art lover, you can visit Augustinian Museum where you can see exhibition of sculpture and painting collections. Those artworks are made by contemporary artist, medieval masters, as well as contemporary painters. This cultural facility is a great place to visit.