If you are looking for interesting and out of the box place to visit to spend for your holiday, Toulouse is highly recommended. It is one of the most artistic cities in France. Well, if you have visited Paris and still have the need to explore more you can choose Toulouse as your next travel destination. This is the fourth largest city in France. There are many interesting things to enjoy and explore in Toulouse that you don’t want to miss.
Recommended things to do when travelling to Toulouse
There are unlimited choices when it comes to entertainment in Toulouse. Besides, this city is not recommended only for lovers but also for family. So here are recommended places to visit during your vacation in Toulouse:
- The Cite de I’Escape is highly recommended for a family trip. This is a place where people in any age can enjoy. It is a Science, Museum and interactive entertainment center. Well, the locals call it as Space Town. There are many events host in this place and most of them are related to Outer space. Children will like this place since there are many entertainment programs provided.
- If you want mild-romantic picnic, you can go exploring parks and gardens around the city. There are many of them so you just need to pick your favorite. They are suitable for a walk. One of the most recommended parks to visit is Parc du Ramier. Aside from the parks, you can also visit botanical garden. One of the most recommended gardens is Animaparc.
- If you need entertainment choice then you can visit Lazer Quest. It is the most visited as well as the largest entertainment center where you can find modern spa complex, and other choices. This place is women’ favorite since the services are very widely-ranged.
- If you like shopping, it is recommended to visit flea market in the Basilica of St. Sernin. This is a local market where you can find many shops selling various goods for tourists. You can purchase some antiques or souvenir and take them home for your beloved.
- Rue Gambetta is also worth visiting especially if you like to hunt for low-cost artwork or trinkets. Beside, you will also find high-quality textiles. Or, you can visit the Grand Rond Street to explore the market and buy some vintage items. Basically, you won’t run out the idea of places to visit from dawn till dawn.