Travelling is something that everybody needs in their life. People travel for various reasons. Some choose travelling for fun and others for releasing stress. No matter what reasons behind your travel plan, one of the most essential things is to choose destination. There are many travel destinations around the world you can choose.
France is one of the most visited travel destinations due to its romantic vibe and various tourist attractions. Well, you may think of Paris immediately when it comes to France and travel. Well, France has another attractive place to visit such as Toulouse.
The most prominent thing to remember from this city is the River Garonne. Toulouse itself is one of the largest cities in France, the fourth specifically. This city is dubbed as Pink City or in French it says La Ville Rose.
About travelling to Toulouse
There are many things to find when travelling to Toulouse. However, you need to know more about the city as preparation for your trip so that you know the basic about it. You may be wondering when the best time to visit this lovely city is. Well, Toulouse is great for visit basically anytime.
The reason is that it has mild and pleasant climate in every season. Average temperature is about 26 degree Celsius. If you want to visit during hot season, you might as well visit in July-August. That is when the temperature is at the peak. However, even the winter in Toulouse is pleasant where the temperature rarely drops below 8 degree Celsius.
How to enjoy your time in Toulouse
Toulouse is metropolitan city so there are many things you can do as you please. Transport is easy to find and there are various type of it you can choose based on your convenience. Train, metro, trams, and buses are available to help you move from one place to another while exploring around the city.
However, Toulouse is also a pleasant city for tour walking. All attractions are relatively in walking distance so most tourist like taking a walk. There are historic district you can visit. Or, you can also explore urban markets and fairs. You can visit and buy something that draws your interest from the local merchants.
Aside from shopping centers, it is also recommended to enjoy the place by taking a walk to explore many old buildings in Toulouse. There are many buildings made of special pink brick. The most recommended time for exploring the buildings is in early morning or during sunset. There are many spots for taking beautiful pictures for your memorabilia.
If you want to know more about the city, you can visit local museums as well as cultural centers. They open around 10 am and run until 6 or 7 pm. However, make sure to set your working table in advance since their days off often fall in weekdays.
Tips for safe and comfortable travelling to Toulouse
It is highly recommended to book a room for your accommodation in advance especially during holidays. In Toulouse there is large numbers of holidays. Those are when foreign tourist enjoy also visiting the city. if you intend to visit neighboring towns, it is recommended to take high-speed TGV trains. You can make a trip to Paris, Bordeaux, and Marseille.
The trip take 5, 2, and 4 hours respectively. The tickets can be purchased on the spot or via iDTGV website. Well, those are basic things you need to know before travelling to Toulouse. Make sure to plan everything thoroughly for safe and comfortable trip.
Travelling in France is truly memorable if you do not miss your chance to visit the Eiffel Tower. The Eiffel Tower, designed by Gustave Eiffel, has become a global icon of France and one of the most well-known structures in the world. The tower is also the tallest building in Paris.
More than 200,000,000 people have visited the tower since its construction in 1889, including 6,719,200 people in 2006, making it the most visited paid monument in the world. If you are currently travelling in France or planning to go on vacation to France in the near future, the tower must be in your bucket list.
To visit the Eiffel Tower, we will be heading over to Paris, France. Construction of the Eiffel Tower began in 1887, and it took over 2 years to build. The Eiffel Tower was to be used as an entrance to the World’s Fair in 1889. It really did not have a purpose other then to impress and prove that the engineering could work.
The structure was made of iron in criss crossed beams so that the wind could pass through it. Not everyone liked the tower at first. They thought it would ruin the beauty of the city of Paris. The plan was, in fact, to tear it down after only 20 years. Long story short, it is still here. It is really hard to imagine Paris without the Eiffel Tower.
Over the last 130 years, they have done their best to maintain as much of the original structure as possible, while keeping it safe for millions of visitors every year. Let’s make sure that we appreciate the enormous size of the Eiffel Tower. If you are standing on top of the Eiffel Tower, the people below you, on the ground, look like tiny ants.
The Eiffel Tower was almost twice as tall at 300 meters. The Eiffel Tower was the tallest structure for 40 years, until the Chrysler building was finished in 1930. The Empire State building, however, by this point was the tallest with about. There has been a lot more competition in recent decades to be the tallest structure in the world.
The Eiffel Tower has 3 floors. All of which are open to the public. The first floor has 3 red buildings which contains a theater, restaurant, shops, and places to learn more about the Eiffel Tower. Towards the center, there is a glass floor around the edges that you can walk onto. The second floor has two decks for sight-seeing.
You can also have a great view of the river Seine from up here. There is also the Jules Verne restaurant which can be accessed by the elevator from the ground floor. The third floor is much smaller and mostly for sight-seeing. On the bottom deck, you can see out through the windows or come up the stairs to the open air.
Gustave Eiffel actually built his private apartment up here. At the very top is the perfect spot for television, poker online and radio antennae.
If you are travelling in France, especially in Paris, you might be wondering how do you get to these 3 floors. Well, you can reach the first and the second floors by elevator or stairs. The third floor is only accessible by elevator. The elevators are accessible from each of the 4 pillars and open for public.
Who does not want to travel to France? It seems like everyone wants to travel to France. Travelling in France has even become a dream for some people. France is located in Europe, precisely in Western Europe. France is bordered by Spain and Andorra to the south; Belgium and Luxembourg to the north; Germany, Switzerland, Italy and Monaco to the east. France is the most popular tourist destination in the world. In 2012, France was visited by more than 80 million foreign tourists.
Besides being famous for its high cultural interest, France is also famous for its culinary tourism. The most famous French food is Escargot. This food is made from snail meat which is rich in calcium and protein. The quality of wine in France is also believed by many to be the best in the world.
French is also known for its high-speed train called TGV (train à grande vitesse). This train connects the main cities in France, especially Paris, and also neighboring countries, such as Belgium, Germany, and Switzerland. When you are visiting France, then you don’t need to have difficulty in choosing transportation when you visit one city and another.
There are many choices of tourist attractions when you are travelling in France. Paris is obviously a major tourist destination for tourists when they are travelling to France. Besides Paris, there are also other tourist destinations such as Lyon, Bordeaux, Strasbourg and Toulouse, as well as other cities. There are also beaches and seaside resorts to play idnplay poker, ski resorts, and rural areas which are widely enjoyed for the beauty and tranquility of green tourism.
If you prefer to travel to places of high artistic value in France, then the right choice for you is to go to Paris. As the capital of France, Paris does not only function as a center of government. Many museums are scattered throughout the city of Paris. You might be surprised to hear the number of museums in the city of Paris. There are around 130 museums in Paris itself.
The most famous museum in Paris is the Louvre Museum. The original name of this museum in French is Musée du Louvre. The Louvre Museum is one of the historical monuments in the world and is also the most visited museum. If you are travelling in France, you should not miss this place. There are almost 35,000 objects from prehistoric times to the 19th century on display in an area of 60,600 square meters.
In the Louvre Museum, you can find the most famous painting in the world, the Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci in the 16th century. In addition to Mona Lisa paintings, the Louvre Museum is also filled with 380,000 other collections that you don’t want to miss when you are traveling in France.
France does hold a million beauty. The Eiffel Tower in Paris, in fact, is often seen as a symbol of love. There are not a few lovers who declare mutual love in the city of Paris. If you plan to visit or honeymoon in France with your partner, then you have made the right plan.
Toulouse is one of the most visited cities in France and has attracted visitors from all over the world each year. The Pink City is home to cultural and architectural attractions. This city is family-friendly travel destination.
Thus, you can bring all your family members to Toulouse and enjoy various attractions. From cultural to entertainment center https://daduonline888.com/, Toulouse provides visitors with various facilities for more comfortable and safe trip. However, travelling is incomplete without tasting the local delights. Well, Toulouse is home to various mouth-watering dishes that you should try.
Where to eat when travelling to Toulouse?
There are various local dishes made of authentic recipes in Toulouse. However, it is also common for new visitors to feel a little bit confused to find the best place to eat. Well, Toulouse has over 800 different restaurants, bars, and cafes. Therefore, it won’t be that hard to find spots to eat. However, here are recommended places to eat when you are in Toulouse:
- Michael Sarran is one of the most visited restaurants located in Toulouse. This is a classy restaurant where various dishes are made by none other than Chef Michael Sarran. This restaurant is famous and awarded two Michelin stars. Most of visitors of this restaurant is meat lovers. The foods are not only delicious but also artistically presented. No wonder lots of tourist snapping a picture or two even before tasting them.
- Le Cantou is also popular in Toulouse. It is not only because it serves delicious foods but also the due to its beautiful setting. The restaurant is surrounded by beautiful garden which just add the point of attractiveness. The foods are beautifully plated and tasty. It is also recommended to try one of wine selections to make your dinner more perfect. You can bring your lover to have a special diner at this restaurant and enjoy the night to the fullest
- Le Ksar is Moroccan restaurant which has been popular. This restaurant has interesting decoration styled in traditional design. The most ordered menus are the classic couscous, tagine, as well as sweet selections. This restaurant also features impressive size of dishes.
- Meat and Meat is another restaurant in Toulouse for meat lovers. There are large meat selections. It is perfect place to eat with your big families or large company. You can also eat in the outdoor terrace. One of the most recommended dishes is of course the steak served with the wine.
Who says that travelling consist of exploring at the day only? You can enjoy your trip even at night. There are many cities around the world where their night is as alive as the day. You can also enjoy the nightlife in Toulouse and maximize your trip. Well, your time in Toulouse might be limited but you can optimize it to the fullest.
If you like enjoying the nightlife while travelling to new places, Toulouse is one of the most recommended travel destinations. It is home to various restaurants, cafes, and bars which offers the best nightlife experiences.
Recommended places to enjoy nightlife at Toulouse
Nightlife at Toulouse is lively and glamour. This cosmopolitan city offers cultural attractions and entertainment centers https://agenpoker899.com/ you can enjoy all day long. If you’d like to enjoy the nightlife during your stay in Toulouse, you might as well visit these recommended spots:
- No5 Wine Bar is the best place to enjoy the best wine in Toulouse for your nightlife. At this place, you will not only enjoy the finest wine but also learn more about it. There are 2,200 wines offered at this bar for you to taste. They are directly served from a clever machine so you can have a glass of fresh wine. The machine will make the wine to stay fresh for ages.
- Another recommended bar at Toulouse is Fat Cat. This place is already popular amongst visitors. It is located near Place du Capitole. The place has cozy ambience where you can also enjoy a live jazz piano soundtrack. To accompany your night, you can have your favorite cocktails made of creative concoctions by the bartenders. This is more recommended for those who like serene nightlife.
- You can also enjoy your nightlife at popular club during your stay in Toulouse. One of the most recommended places is Le Royal’s. This club is over 25 years old. You can enjoy various parties host by the club. There are various menus you can order to keep you up with the nightlife experience.
- If you want to focus your nightlife experience on music, you can enjoy the night by visiting a live music at Connexion Live. This place is situated near the Jean-Jaures metro station. The space is large which can accommodate large number of visitors. You will enjoy live music in various genre such as French rock, pop, and funk. There is also outdoor terrace to enjoy your favorite cocktails throughout the night.
When you travel to Toulouse, you will also have chances to learn more about its tradition and culture. In fact, one of the reasons why people travelling to different place from time to time is to learn more about the culture and tradition value.
The world consists of diversity of culture. Thus, you will always learn a thing or two when travelling to a new place. That’s why travelling is not only about having fun but also gaining more knowledge and learning and how to be more open-minded to differences. Therefore, your trip will be more meaningful and you will keep learning to become a better version of yourself.
Recommended places to learn about Toulouse’s culture
Toulouse is interesting city especially since it is the fourth largest city in France. Culture diversity exists but not to be avoided, to embraced. That is why, you must visit these recommended places if you want to know more about the local culture in Toulouse. Here they are:
- One of the most popular places in Toulouse which consist of cultural value is the Basilica of St. Sernin. This is where you can find the world’s largest church built in Romanesque style. The architectural style is breathtaking and has attracted large numbers of visitor both from local and foreign countries. In the building, you will find lots of religious artifacts.
- Capitolium is also recommended spot to learn more about the local culture in Toulouse. This is a palace built of pink bricks. Not to mention that this is one of the most remarkable attractions in Toulouse as the city itself is known as Pink City. The place built in 16th Century is used for administrative purpose. The last reconstruction of this palace took place in early 20th Century.
- The Le Chateau d’eau is also known as the old water tower is one of the most recommended cultural sites you can visit. Built in 1822, this tower has been used to store water. However, you can see the tower as gallery today. It was converted to accommodate exhibitions as well as cultural events which are dedicated to photographic art.
- Another recommended cultural spot in Toulouse is the Augustinian museum. This museum is home to sculptures and painting collection. Many exhibits age about 500 years. You will learn more about an ancient monastery when exploring the museum. The museum is built in gothic style which just adds the attractiveness.
Travelling to Toulouse will give you memorable experience. There are many tourist attractions to enjoy that you won’t even feel bored. Since the average temperature in the city is mild and pleasant, there is no time when you cannot visit. Even in winter, the temperature is rarely below 8 degrees Celsius.
Besides, Toulouse is also a safe city to explore and play judi poker for local or international visitors. Aside from tourist attractions like historic architecture or local market, you can also enjoy some festivals and events which attract more visitors. Here are some popular festivals and events you can enjoy while travelling to Toulouse:
- The Toulouse Violet Festival is annual colorful events which has attracted both local and foreign tourists. It is one of the most visited local celebrations in Toulouse. It is held in the beginning of February. There are exhibitions and themed events host for two days. The best florists and experts from the country come and bring unique and beautiful flower varieties. As a visitor, you can enjoy the festival as well as buy your favorite flowers. Aside from it, there is also competition for the florist where the reward is given to the best one.
- Aside from the infamous Violet Festival, there are also others held in Toulouse. One of them is Days of Circus which is held during spring holiday. Then, there is also summer festival where visitors can enjoy progressive music styles. Most visitors tothis festival are youngster. You can also enjoy another music festival called E-siesta. It starts in late June and ends in several weeks. In this festival, you will enjoy music provided by world’s famous DJs ad artists. The festival is usually held in an open space to accommodate more visitors.
- You can also enjoy autumn festival called The September Spring. This is where you can enjoy modern art and theater. This festival starts in mid-September until mid- Even though most visitors are youngster, this festival is open for everyone regardless the age.
- If you’d like to have a year-end getaway, you can visit traditional Christmas market in Toulouse. It is held in December. Most visitors to this special market are from foreign countries. There are many things to enjoy and buy in the market. You can buy Christmas-related souvenirs as well as local trinkets and foods made by the locals. It is recommended to visit this market along with your family or lovers.
Toulouse, France is one of the most recommended places to spend for your holiday getaway. This city is also known as Pink City. It is home to entertainment center, beautiful parks and gardens, as well as fantastic delicacy.
Toulouse is a great place to visit for romantic or family trip. There are many attractions such as situs judi online to enjoy. Well, sightseeing is one of the most common agenda when it comes to travelling, in Toulouse, you will find many spots for sightseeing though. Thus, you won’t run out of idea of what to do while visiting this stylish city.
Recommended spots for sightseeing in Toulouse
Toulouse is popular as a place of culture and recreation. Thus, it attracts both local and international visitors every day. Since average climate in this city is pleasant and mild, you can visit it anytime. Basically, you can enjoy both old and new vibe of the city. Here are recommended spots for sightseeing when you are exploring Toulouse:
- If you’d like to enjoy the old vibe of the city through sightseeing, it is recommended to visit Bazacle Complex. This is where you can enjoy architectural complex situated near the Garonne River. You can see old bridge, castle, windmill, as well as a dam.
- You can also visit Basilica of St.Sernin where you can find religious monument. This is a place where you can see the world’s largest church. It is built in Romanesque style and the construction itself conducted in the 11th Century. There are many things you can find in the church such as paintings, jewelry items, as well leaf mural from the 11th century.
- You can also sightseeing at botanical garden in Toulouse which was founded in 1730. Well, this one of the most visited local botanical garden in Toulouse and it is home to 1,300 species of plants and trees. It is surrounded by stone made-high walls. Another thing to see around the area is medieval buildings with fantastic architecture.
- For more modern spots of sightseeing, you can visit Space City theme park that has opened since 1997. There are various attractions connected to Out Space such as models of rockets, space station, planetarium, as well as exhibitions.
- If you are art lover, you can visit Augustinian Museum where you can see exhibition of sculpture and painting collections. Those artworks are made by contemporary artist, medieval masters, as well as contemporary painters. This cultural facility is a great place to visit.
Toulouse is one of the most stylish cities in France. It is home to many historic and artistic buildings. You can take so many pictures while exploring around the city, there are also beautiful parks and gardens within walk distance so you can explore the city on foot.
Entertainment center which include dadu online game is also provided to indulge local and international visitors every day. However, you don’t want to miss local cuisines while travelling to Toulouse. There are many local dishes you should try. Besides, visiting Toulouse without sampling local delights won’t be perfect.
Local dishes you must try in Toulouse
Toulouse has been famous for its diversity of traditional dishes. That is why, tourists are always eager to try local dishes so that they can also learn more about the local culture and authentic tradition. Here are most recommended local dishes you have to try during your stay in Toulouse:
- Canard confit or confit de canard which is known as duck confit is one of France’s special dishes. However, you can’t miss this dish when you are in Toulouse since this is where you can find the best of it. This dish is made of all parts of duck. They are then salt-cured before being cooked in the meat’s fat. It is cooked that way to create tender texture along with special taste.
- Cassoulet is a must-try dish if you visit Toulouse. It won’t count visiting without trying this dish. Cassoulet is bean stew basically made of beans and charcuterie. However, Toulouse’s Cassoulet is more special because it contains beans and duck. You can also choose Cassoulet made of beans and sausage instead of duck.
- Foie gras d’oie is recommended when you visit Toulouse. It is dish made of goose liver. This is one of the most popular local dishes in France. The taste is quite different than goose meat. Goose foie gras has tender texture along with fantastic taste.
- Aside from meat dishes, you have to try confectioneries when you are in Toulouse. First, you can try the fenetra, traditional cake made of apricots, almond shortbread, and candied lemons. You can also try Tarte aux noix or nut pie. It is highly recommended to eat this pie plain with a cup of tea in the afternoon. This results in great taste when you eat it with ice cream. So, you can start making a list of local dishes you want to try.
If you are looking for interesting and out of the box place to visit to spend for your holiday, Toulouse is highly recommended. It is one of the most artistic cities in France. Well, if you have visited Paris and still have the need to explore more you can choose Toulouse as your next travel destination. This is the fourth largest city in France. There are many interesting things to enjoy and explore in Toulouse that you don’t want to miss.
Recommended things to do when travelling to Toulouse
There are unlimited choices when it comes to entertainment in Toulouse. Besides, this city is not recommended only for lovers but also for family. So here are recommended places to visit during your vacation in Toulouse:
- The Cite de I’Escape is highly recommended for a family trip. This is a place where people in any age can enjoy. It is a Science, Museum and interactive entertainment center. Well, the locals call it as Space Town. There are many events host in this place and most of them are related to Outer space. Children will like this place since there are many entertainment programs provided.
- If you want mild-romantic picnic, you can go exploring parks and gardens around the city. There are many of them so you just need to pick your favorite. They are suitable for a walk. One of the most recommended parks to visit is Parc du Ramier. Aside from the parks, you can also visit botanical garden. One of the most recommended gardens is Animaparc.
- If you need entertainment choice then you can visit Lazer Quest. It is the most visited as well as the largest entertainment center where you can find modern spa complex, and other choices. This place is women’ favorite since the services are very widely-ranged.
- If you like shopping, it is recommended to visit flea market in the Basilica of St. Sernin. This is a local market where you can find many shops selling various goods for tourists. You can purchase some antiques or souvenir and take them home for your beloved.
- Rue Gambetta is also worth visiting especially if you like to hunt for low-cost artwork or trinkets. Beside, you will also find high-quality textiles. Or, you can visit the Grand Rond Street to explore the market and buy some vintage items. Basically, you won’t run out the idea of places to visit from dawn till dawn.